Quantity 10gr approx. 1500 Seeds
Germination approx. 14-21 Days at 24ºC
"Padron" pepper seeds (Capsicum Annuum)
This variety of pepper comes from Galicia, Spain (near the village of Padron). They are eaten green Spain normally fried. They have a special mildly bitter taste. This pepper is usually not hot, but approximately 10% are are especially hot. This usually coincides with a growing area that has received more hours of sunshine, though it is also said to be related to the amount of water but this is not proven. What is a fact is that, as the popular saying: "Os pimentos de Padrón, unos pican e outros non" ("Padrón peppers, some are hot and some not.")
This plant is normally highly productive.
Hotness (1-10): 0 (in 90% of cases) or 8 in the remaining 10%